An Easy and Interesting Way to Make Your Own Honey Sticks With CBD
We all are aware of the benefits of honey. It is not only a sweetener, but has many medicinal benefits too. Can you imagine what effects it would have if it is combined with CBD?
Well, this combination would work wonders and the benefits would be much more than you must have expected. So, here in this article, we would like to give you some idea on how to make these sweet and healthy honey sticks at home. The most important thing here would be to choose the right source of CBD for you.
Firstly, let us understand what is a CBD honey stick?
- They are small, thin tubes that are filled with honey infused with CBD.
- As they are in stick form, they are very easy and convenient to use.
- They are portable, and you can carry them by just putting them in your carry bag and use them whenever you need to. You can use the honey sticks by adding them to your food or beverages or just suck it out from the stick directly.
What are the benefits of CBD honey sticks?
Honey has its terms of benefits. However, when it is mixed with CBD, it can give you lot more advantages.
- Honey is 100% natural. It is a powerful antioxidant. It has the potential to reduce the concentration of free radicals in your cell. It helps to reduce inflammation (which is the main reason for any kind of disease).
- CBD on the other hand too has an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant property.
- Hence CBD and honey can help boost each other and can give you impressive benefits.
You can buy these honey sticks at online sites. A Just CBD Honey sticks are the perfect ones that are made from organic honey and hemp isolate powder. You can enjoy the benefits of both by buying them on the site of the Just CBD store. If you have a sweet tooth, you can try their CBD candy too.
As we said above, you can make these CBD honey sticks at home too. So here are the steps for the same:
Materials you would need:
- 500 grams of CBD oil
- 24 ounces of organic honey
- Measuring cup
- Stirring tool
- You can first place the measuring cup in the saucepan and fill up 3/4th way of the pan with water. This is to create a double boiler.
- You can now add CBD oil to this measuring cup and start the boiling process.
- You can use the thermometer to keep checking if the temperature of the water has come to 95 Fahrenheit.
- Next, you need to pour the honey into the cup and again keep a check of the temperature if it reaches 95 Fahrenheit. This temperature needs to be maintained for up to 30 minutes. Keep on stirring the mixture frequently.
- After some time remove the saucepan from the stove and keep it in a safe place to cool down.
- Once cooled you can now place the mixture in some storage containers that can keep it safe.
Important tip: You can keep these containers in the kitchen cupboard for about a month. However, make sure you keep stirring the mixture occasionally as they tend to get separated. Also, make these in small batches as the CBD tends to get degraded after a month or so.