Manic Velocity and Elinari Rhodan are joined by Rahne, Roedyn, and Suitonia to discuss the upcoming Alliance Tournament https://archive.org/download/Neocom17finalmixdown/Neocom17finalmixdown.mp3 DOWNLOAD NOW! Feedback: 5 Star iTunes Reviews: iTunes (Germany) – Von […]
Manic Velocity and Elinari Rhodan are joined by Rahne, Roedyn, and Suitonia to discuss the upcoming Alliance Tournament
5 Star iTunes Reviews:
iTunes (Germany) – Von Norbert Bensel: “What a fun to listen” (non-translated)
@TheNeocom i think you did a great job highlighting that the rules have changed & encourage to try it again! And ty for ref this account.
(In response to Proto passing the show to new hosts) @TheNeocom the answer is ‘no’ 😀
Proto’s Response: I’ll miss the show, but I’m still behind the curtain
EVE Online News:
- Patch 118.7
- Upgrades to the Visual Damage Iteration
- Physically Based Rendering for space assets
- Celestial cloud performance improvements for DirectX11
- Improvements to fleet hangar and cargo hold menus
- Citadel contracting live on Sisi
- Reminder that the In-Game Browser goes the way of the dodo on or about October 11th.
- Ship Spotlight: Ferox
- CCP Quant Graph Pron – June Monthly Economic Report:
- LOTS of Alliance Tournament news which we will cover in our 2nd half segment
- Serpentis Capital SKINs now available in the New Eden Store:
Eve Community News:
- SHARE YOUR STORIES – WE WANT YOU!
(We have reached out to CCP Falcon for comment about the short deadline of August 1st as it was posted July 25th)
- Billboard Submissions are NOW OPEN! https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/billboard-submissions-are-now-open/
- Instagram Screenshot Competition (Per CCP Leeloo – Deadline August 5th)
- CCP Falcon looking for feedback for Updated EVE Online Forums:
- EVE Vegas Updates:
- October 28th – 30th – Planet Hollywood (Halloween weekend, maybe talk costume ideas?)
- Tickets still available
- Player Speakers announced so far:
Jayne Fillon – How to be a content creator
Tyrrax Thorrk – Guiding Hand Social Club History
- List of Dev speakers announced so far:
CCP Seagull – Executive Producer
CCP Mimic – Development Producer
CCP Ghost – Development Producer
CCP Affinity – Game Designer
CCP Rise – Game Designer
CCP BlueScreen – Senior 3D Artist
- Congratulations to A’Nae of 15 Minute Outliers as the first winner of the EVE Vegas Ticket Holder’s Draw for a free room at Planet Hollywood! How do you enter? Simply buy a ticket for EVE Vegas and you’re automatically entered!
BREAK (Music selection DEDICATED TO OTTO BISMARCK: What About AUTZ – Subira Hakuli
DUST514 / Valkyrie / Gunjack News:
- Valkyrie Developer Spotlight – CCP Bosun
- Valkyrie forum avatar contest (deadline July 31st)
- CCP Groot requesting feedback on changes to Heavy fighter class
- Bye bye tinkers/smaller teams = more action?
Music, background tracks, and bumpers feature works by Proto, CCP RealX, Luobote Kong, Ned Thomas, and Terris Dadundar.
The Neocom Podcast is available through the Evepodcasts.com RSS feed or by visiting us at TheNeocom.com. If you’re tuning in via iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating or give us a thumbs up on Stitcher. You can email us at NeocomPodcast@gmail.com
Elinari – @Elinari_R
Manic Velocity – @manicvelocity
Cyrillian – @CyrillianVoth
Roedyn – @Roedyn12
Rahne – @chocolaterahne
Suitonia – @Suitonia
You can also follow the podcast Twitter @TheNeocom for website updates, articles, and check out The Neocom Network for more podcast content from our affiliated studios such as Project: Eve Audio, The Tinfoil Factory, The Nova Newscast, and now featuring the Eve Reader Podcast!
We also have an ingame channel if you’d like to chat with us or just hang out. Join the in game channel “TheNeocom” – all one word.
Closing Song: Stuck In a Bubble With You – RMT Records
The Neocom Podcast, The Tinfoil Factory, Links in Local, and all productions of The Neocom Network are produced under a fair use, non-derivative, non-commercial, Creative Commons 4.0 license and is copyrighted to The Neocom Network. For more information regarding the use of material in this or any other podcast, please visit wiki.creativecommons.org.