Episode 12 – A Lurking Larrikin Appears!
What we’ve been doing lately
MILE STONE! 500 FOLLOWERS FOR THE NEOCOM!!!
- Fleet Warp Changes or well cancellation ./me ducks
- Not going ahead due to technical scope difficulties
- New Clothes
- Sov Fine Tuning
- Visual Effects Update
Coming up in Vanguard:
- New Guristas Burners
- Guristas Burner Cruiser Mission
- Visual Updates
- Station exteriors, Amarr and Minmatar Strategic Cruisers get a visual upgrade using Physically Based Rendering (PBR). Finer details and the classic Minmatar rust are more visible,
- Wormhole Polarization Timer
- Probe Scanning Map
The scanning window now includes its own instance of the star map, supporting Probe scanning to make scanning for new adventures easier.
- Alliance Tournament – experiences watching etc
- NPSI roams – Redemption Road/Bombers Bar/Spectre Fleet/RvB
Special Segment: CCP LARRIKIN IN THE HOUSE!!!
Boci @ @BociSammiches twitch stream – http://www.twitch.tv/bociwen
The Neocom Podcast is available through the Evepodcasts.com RSS feed or by visiting us at TheNeocom.com. If you’re tuning in via iTunes, please leave us a 5 star rating or give us a thumbs up on Stitcher. As always, you can email us at NeocomPodcast@gmail.com
Kira Twitter @KiraTsukimoto
Proto Twitter @Proto_eve
You can also follow the podcast Twitter @TheNeocom for website updates, articles, and check out The Neocom Network for more Podcast and Minicast content from our affiliated studios.
We also have an ingame channel if you’d like to chat with us or just hang out with the coolest people in Eve. Join the in game channel “TheNeocom” – all one word.
Song selections for this podcast:
- NOIR Mercenary Group feat: Jimer Lins, Alekseyev Karrde – Pandemic Phone
- Luobote Kong feat: Mynxee, Katia Sae, and El’Basin – Scout
The Neocom Podcast, The Tinfoil Factory, Links in Local, and all productions of The Neocom Network are produced under a fair use, non-derivative, non-commercial, Creative Commons 4.0 license and is copyrighted to The Neocom Network. For more information regarding the use of material in this or any other podcast, please visit wiki.creativecommons.org.